PENETRATION & VULNERABILITY TESTING
Organisations are increasingly aware that controlled security vulnerability testing is a major element in identifying exposures, and ensuring that they are not exploited by a hostile party.
Plan-Net has years of experience in assessing numerous network, web and application components from an Information Security perspective. We work with you to design a secure, low maintenance infrastructure on an entirely bespoke basis.
Bespoke Assessments include:
- Web and Application Security Assessment
- Network Security Assessment
- Internal Network Audit
- Wireless Security Assessment
- PCI Compliance Testing
Our Application Testing will help you with:
- Testing of the underlying infrastructure and services supporting your organisation
- Testing Web applications
- SQL Injection
- Cross Site Scripting
- Privilege Escalation
Our Network Security Assessments include:
- Windows server configuration assessment and auditing
- Microsoft Active Directory assessment, relating to GPO and other settings
- Unix-based server assessment and auditing (including Linux, Solaris, Tru64 and others)
- Auditing and assessment of network devices, including switches, routers and firewalls.
- 802.11 wireless security assessment tasks; identifying networks and attacking them.
- Spectrum analysers can be used to scan entire frequency spectrum to identify access points in both the 2.x ghz and 5.x ghz frequencies.
To find out more about how a Penetration Test from Plan-Net can help you safeguard the future of your organisation call us on 020 7353 4313 or send us a message and we'll contact you.