24/7 SUPPORT AVAILABILITY
Professional Services organisations face the challenge of keeping their high value staff as productive as possible - and not just in the standard working hours.
It could be UK staff working into the night and at weekends on time-sensitive projects, or it could be supporting increasing numbers of staff in international locations and time zones as they grow.
For the IT team, the challenge is how to provide levels of customer service, resolution and response when their users demand it in a commercially efficient manner.
Plan-Net addresses these challenges so you avoid overstaffing and expensive shift arrangements while delivering IT support excellence. Our established, UK-based IT high-performing IT Service Desk operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Boost productivity with 24x7 End-User Support
What you can expect from Plan-Net's 24/7 availability model.
- Complete Service: Receive a complete 24/7 Service Desk in the cloud
- Out of Hours Support: Access support to cover nights, weekends and bank holidays
- Global Support: Provide your professionals with global support. We already support users in over 30 countries
- Project Support: Benefit from contingency support to handle increased volumes throughout a project and cover business-as-usual Service Desk demand whilst in-house teams deliver the project
- Merger Support: Receive additional capacity during consolidation activity in order to reduce disruption to staff.
Our 24/7 Service Desk differs to many others in its bespoke integration into your business to ensure seamless alignment. This includes:
- Full service integration with your IT support model, systems and processes.
- Direct population of your organisation’s Service Desk tool and knowledge-base in real-time.
- Fully secure remote access of your Service Desk tool.
- No duplicate or off-site data storage required.
With Plan-Net’s strong track record in Managed Support Services and Service Management consulting, our 24/7 Service Desk has been designed with the following features:
- Aligned to Best Practice Service Management standards.
- Formal Continuous Service Improvement Programmes within the Service Desk.
- Continual training, development and performance reporting of Analysts.
- Monthly reporting against contractual service measures (SLAs) specific to each client.
Partnering with Plan-Net means you can expect high levels of customer service, response and resolution rates with a continually improving service.
Find out how Plan-Net can enhance your IT Support model
In order to statistically demonstrate how can assist your firm, we carry out a free of charge and no obligation assessment of your service and present the findings back to you under a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
From the assessment, you can also expect a strategic level view of the current performance levels of your IT support compared with industry benchmarks and general Best Practice.