When your employees have an issue or request, the Service Desk is usually the first port of call. If your 1st line function can’t resolve the ticket or it requires physical contact, it is passed on to the second-line team.
For some organisations, their preference is for the deskside element to be high-touch and visible - ensuring that high-value employees have the tools and systems available to maintain productivity. For others, their focus is on keeping this function as efficient as possible.
Whatever your specific drivers are, Plan-Net provides managed deskside support tailored to your business, either as a standalone service or in combination with our other Service Desk solutions.
We can provide you with a dedicated and managed SLA-driven service for all deskside needs including:
- Joiners & Leavers
- Desktop software & hardware support
- End-user devices (including BYOD & printer estate)
- Virtual environments
- Remote connectivity
Benefit from a high performing and technically intelligent solution
Plan-Net’s Deskside Support service brings a range of benefits to your business. Our Deskside Support Service helps you:
- Reduce downtime and increase user satisfaction with fast, responsive & user-focused service
- Supply physical deskside support when remote resolutions are not possible
- Better meet your business goals with a service tailored to your needs & IT environment
- Extend your existing IT services while complementing existing teams
- Implement Best Practice & Secure processes
- Deliver SLA-driven & performance led IT support
- Increase resolution rates with expert, accredited technical intelligence
- Leverage our Vendor Partnerships for better value and support
- Deliver demonstrable cost efficiency with value-for-money models
If you need to focus on other business priorities and eliminate the costs and risks of relying on a small number of in-house IT specialists, our Deskside Service can help.
It is a pleasure to work with Plan-Net. We wanted a ‘high-touch’ support team and they are consistently delivering this.
Roland D'Costa, Director of Global IT Service, 3i Plc