DELIVER YOUR IT PROJECTS ON TIME, ON BUDGET AND ON POINT.
With such a heavy reliance on fast changing technology, it's inevitable that IT projects are a fact of life for every organisation. However, there are many challenges that have to be considered and addressed for projects to succeed. And, the consequences of failed IT projects can be seriously damaging for the competitiveness of your business.
Whether your IT project is a corporate-wide planned operation or a smaller more tactical piece of work, you still need the specialist knowledge, experience and disciplines across the life-cycle of a project in order to deliver it on time, on budget, and on-point.
Many organisations don’t carry this capability and capacity in-house. And they don’t necessarily need to as it can be inefficient. Plan-Net can provide the specialist knowledge to ensure your project achieves your business objectives.
We can take accountability for the whole of a project or in larger-scale instances, the specific component parts of a complex project including:
- Scoping and Solution Design
- Project Management - applying PRINCE2, Scrum and Agile methodologies depending on your environment and preference
- Business Analysis
- Managed Deployment and Early Life Support
Reasons to use Plan-Net for your Next Project
- We have a strong track record of delivering complex projects in demanding sectors such as finance and banking, legal, and media.
- We work to defined project deliverables and KPIs.
- We operate a fully transparent process with a dedicated point of contact and agreed costs, timescales, and objectives.
- You can avoid reputation damage and spiralling costs. Our expertise ensures many of the pitfalls IT projects run into are avoided, keeping your reputation intact and your costs manageable.
- Benefit from a fluid approach. We understand IT projects change and evolve and we ensure our approach changes to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Adaptable - we have experience across technology platforms and can deliver projects accordingly.
- We provide full project documentation enabling a thorough skills transfer that ensures your teams understand new technologies that may be deployed.
- Secure Processes: we are ISO27001 certified.
Plan-Net provides a service that focuses on what our business needs, they understand our unique requirements and the nuances of our industry. Above all, they deliver quality on time.
A world leading financial company with over 50,000 employees.