Identifying your Business Needs to Ensure Project Success
No IT project can be successful without undergoing a thorough business analysis process. Precise business analysis marries together business needs, requirements, and objectives. This ensures the right software and application testing processes are determined and implemented to ensure your project meets the needs of your business.
Our processes include:
- Determining your business needs & gathering input from key project stakeholders. This includes fully scoping the project to ensure nothing is overlooked and the foundation for a successful project is laid. This includes aspects such as data modelling together with assigning timescales and responsibilities.
- Auditing existing infrastructure and identifying requirements for project success.
- Assessing business impacts before and after implementation of the project. This includes a thorough quality review to ensure applications are fit for purpose.
- Completing rigorous applications testing processes to ensure the solution is robust, fully operational, and delivering expected results as a minimum.
- An agile, fluid approach, dealing with issues and suggesting project changes, should the business require change.
Why choose Plan-Net for your Business Analysis Requirements?
We have a proven track record of business analysis success undertaking projects in complex industry sectors such as finance, legal and other professional services remits.
Our teams are fully accredited Microsoft Gold Partners and are familiar with PRINCE2, SCRUM, and Agile.
Our business analysis solutions will help you avoid issues that often derail projects. We’ll provide an assessment of your existing business analysis skill sets, identifying gaps and making recommendations to improve your teams.