Corporate-wide IT projects such as Microsoft Windows, Exchange and Office upgrades are always challenging.
One of the biggest distractions for IT management is handling the extra resource needed to assist with the project roll-out. This is where Plan-Net can help.
We offer an end-to-end service that manages the peaks in your resource requirements through-out the lifecycle of your IT projects.
As part of the service, Plan-Net handle all aspects of matching, delivering and maintaining the correct level of resource. This includes technical testing, training, performance review and guaranteed capacity levels.
Our managed deployments are defined by flexibility and accountable to your standards. By using our staff within your support team, you gain an adaptable resource component that provides you with maximum control over the quality of service delivered to your users along with a provider as accountable for service delivery as you are.
We can either supply project roll-out staff or manage ‘business-as-usual’ support roles whilst your in-house team focus on the project.
End-to-End Service Delivery
Our Proven Service Delivery Model includes the following elements:
- Fast access to a pool of high quality IT resource
- All aspects of employment & HR administration handled by Plan-Net
- Proactive Service Delivery from a dedicated and accessible single point of contact at Plan-Net
- Individual KPI models for deployed resource,
- Absence cover models to ensure capacity