Suited to large organisations with complex sourcing requirements, our Managed Sourcing Service specialises in the provision of a mix of capabilities to a guaranteed capacity and defined level of technical skill, background and competency checks.
Plan-Net has helped some of the UK's largest and most successful organisations through the deployment of skilled resources using a model centred on dedicated Service Delivery Managers and a strategic approach to ensuring IT delivers what your business needs.
With clients ranging from international law firms through to global retail and investment banks, our proven approach has established Plan-Net as a recognised provider of Managed Sourcing Services on a large scale for London and the UK.
Plan-Net provides a service that focuses on what our business needs, they understand our unique requirements and the nuances of our industry. Above all, they deliver quality on time.
A world leading financial company with over 50,000 employees.
Our proven approach has established Plan-Net as a leading provider of Managed Sourcing in the UK.
We are committed to being accountable to our clients and ensuring they have full transparency on the Service we are delivering at all times. The SLAs we deliver to are based on what the client needs, not taken from a pre-defined 'menu' and our Account Teams come out top of supplier performance lists time and time again.
Individual KPI Management
Our Account Teams manage the performance of all our staff via detailed key performance indicators and regular, updated technical testing designed by our Technical Infrastructure Consultants
If you have existing KPIs in place we can work to them, or if not we can work with you to develop them using industry benchmarking and guarantee delivery against these targets.
We are confident in our ability to provide the level of service your business demands which means we can build a costing structure that ensures you only ever pay for the level of service you receive.
High performing Plan-Net staff can help to motivate your own staff by setting the bar while you'll also benefit from access to our leading Service Management, Infrastructure and Security Consultancies.
Multisite Cover Model
Alongside our pool of site-dedicated resource, we also operate a multisite cover team. This team is familiar and competent with all of our sites' environments. In turn, this means we have an experienced resource supply available at short notice no matter what the eventuality is.
Ensuring Service Consistency
Our model is based on strategic & operational engagement designed to deliver high and consistent levels of performance. The ways in which we achieve this are:
- Guaranteed capacity levels for teams of 6 or more staff with onsite cover giving additional, non-chargeable days.
- Site awareness builds client knowledge into the Multisite team at no cost to you.
- All our Managed Resource Services are managed via a dedicated Support Operations desk at our Head Office in the heart of the City.
- Chargeable hours and absences are tracked via our unique web-based timesheet system and authorised by the client management team.
- For clients with a requirement for a larger team, we are able to incorporate absence cover into the model at no extra cost. Not only does this remove HR headaches and of course, the extra cost of holiday cover, it is also a great way to reduce dips in service levels